Saturday, June 14, 2008

Too Good To Be True

We don't have the results of the inspection yet, but our buyer has withdrawn their offer. Once we see the results we'll deal with whatever it says and start over.

It's tough news to hear right now. We're under pressure to get to Cincinnati so Ethan can be enrolled in that one of a kind program. We spent the day there yesterday looking at homes and found a "dream home" that is just minutes from his school. I can't imagine that it will be on the market for very long, it's pretty special.

I'm just going to go bury my head in the sand now.

8 comments:

Kyla said...

Noooooooo! I hope someone snatches up your house QUICK!

Tom's mum said...

oh no, what a shame. Have you thought about renting your house out so you can move? I don't know how easy that is to do in the states! Our sale still isn't signed and sealed so we have decided that if it falls through we'll rent it out - that decision made me feel so much better because it means that Tom can start his school in September. Would that be a possibility?
Big hugs from far away. Nickyxxxx

slouching mom said...

i'll be keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out!

Mom to Toes said...

Oh, Heather that is just the worst news!

I hope whatever scared them away turns out to be nothing.

I'll be thinking of you guys!

Dave said...

Heather,

That's terrible news. Hopefully, it's not anything too bad.

We had to fix a basement/radon problem when we sold our house in Rochester, NY.

David said...

Heather, I am so saddened by this news. I will pray that when you re-list it, it gets fresh new attention.
Our house fell through on inspection and we were mortified at the thought of loosing our little dream home that we had conditional offer on.
We quickly re listed and got $8,000 more than the offer that feel through.
here's hoping!

Beck said...

It'll be okay. (I really, really hope it will.)

jen said...

oh babe. it will happen. it will.