- Ethan was accepted into the preschool classroom at St. Rita School for the Deaf!
- Our house is looking great and has been shown 11 times in 7 days!
- We are going to Cincinnati Sunday to meet our realtor and look at several homes.
- Ethan's team of therapists are helping us write goals for a strong IEP.
- Rich is spending less time traveling and more time home.
- The Internet continues to bring me in contact with amazing people who are giving me support and helping me to support others.
- I don't have as much time to read/comment on my favorite blogs.
- I have to keep the house spotless at all times and be ready to vacate with Ethan on a moments notice.
- Ethan has been missing naps and his behavior has been TERRIBLE.
- Ethan's sensory stuff is in full gear and is driving us all crazy. We just started brushing him again and we're hoping that will help.
- Melatonin isn't the miracle cure that I thought it was one month ago.
The style of this post was done in honor of two special people, R@T and Coletta. Love you both.