Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Quick update and some Ci cuties

We had to cancel Ethan's surgery today because Rich and I are both too ill to take him to the hospital. Hopefully we can get it rescheduled soon as I was really looking forward to getting it done. I want Ethan to feel some relief, he's carrying around a lot of fluid and that can't be a great feeling. The little guy has been on an antibiotic since Oct. 30 (to prevent an infection) - and I think it's wreaking havoc on his system. Incidentally, I've held off on having those labs done since the meds can affect the test results.

On a happier note, take a peek at Buzz's site for a dose of serious cuteness. All of our Ci friends are absolutely adorable, but this picture just really cracks me up.

(Their caps are by Hannah Anderson, many parents of deaf/hoh kiddos love them for keepting the head gear in place. These have been embellished by their football fan moms and dads!)

10 comments:

Kellan said...

Oh, I'm sorry you all aren't feeling well and had to postpone Ethan's surgery! A lot of different junk going around - hope you are well soon and get that sweetie taken care of. See you soon, Kellan

Jennifer said...

Ugh! You're both sick? I'm so sorry...that's awful! (((HUGS)))
And I LOVED that picture of the babies...aren't they CUTE?!?!?!?

Tom's Mum said...

Hope you are better soon.
Nickyxx

Loudest Mom on the Block said...

So sorry to hear that you're both sick!!! That is never a good thing (especially since it caused a delay for you all on the ear tubes). Hang in there and get better soon!

Loved the pictures of the two little football fans!
Thanks for sharing:)
Melissa

Jeff said...

There are so many bugs going around right now! I'm sorry you both caught one. My wife and I have been sick at the same time before and it's no fun, especially when you have a little one(s). Hope it runs its course quickly!
-Jeff

Laurie said...

Hope you feel better soon! There is no need to stress yourself out, especially at this time of the year.

Hang in there. . .thank for your comment a while ago!

~Laurie

KC said...

hope you are on the mend. xo

Eileen said...

Feel better Heather and all. I think you made a wise choice. Hard enough dealing with surgery, must less being sick. ((((HUG)))) Get better soon. If you need anything let me know. I would say, I make a mean chicken soup, but that would be a total lie. But, seriously, let me know if I can be of any help.
Love Buzz and the hats. I have always loved Hanna Anderson, now I love them even more.
Give E-boy extra hugs!
XOXOX

Sarah said...

Hope you guys feel better. We all just got over being sick, it really is hard when both of the adults are sick. Sorry Ethan's surgery had to be canceled too. Those ear tubes can be a wonderful thing!

Anonymous said...

World Of Warcraft gold for cheap
wow power leveling,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow power leveling,
wow power leveling,
world of warcraft power leveling,
world of warcraft power leveling
wow power leveling,
cheap wow gold,
cheap wow gold,
buy wow gold,
wow gold,
Cheap WoW Gold,
wow gold,
Cheap WoW Gold,
world of warcraft gold,
wow gold,
world of warcraft gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold
buy cheap World Of Warcraft gold i3m6j7xe