Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bloggy Love





I have recieved this award from Eileen over at A Life of Triggers. Thanks Eileen!

I now have the task of selecting 5 rockin' girl bloggers to pass this along to. I haven't "met" (in a cyber sort of way) the redneck, but feel I know her just the same. That's the beauty of a good blog!

Five rockin' blogs written by rockin' girls:

Redneck Mommy - she's my kind of gal, lays it out there in a no holds barred kind of way and she's funny as hell.

Slouching Mom - one of the best writers I've ever seen online, enourmous skill and heart to match.

one plus two - regularly inspires me to be the best person I can be, takes social justice issues to a whole new level. can make me weep one day and throw my fist in the air the next.

Chicken & Cheese - gorgeous and honest writing, should be published and making millions.

Where's My Cape?- smart, hilarious, cool, fun, can't live without, am totally addicted.

There ya go, happy blogging!

7 comments:

KC said...

Seriously honored to be among these amazing women! Okay, now I can have a good day. Thanks, babe.

Hetha said...

It's my sincere pleasure KC. I've got to get your email addy, have found interesting Tim Gunn and PR news.

Mrs. Chicken said...

*clutches heart*

Your words are way, way too kind. But thank you. Most sincerely!

Redneck Mommy said...

It's probably better you haven't met me. Apparently my charm somewhat diminishes in person.

Or at least that's what my mother tells me.

Thank you for including me on your list. It's the best way to kick off the weekend of having the inlaws invade my home.

I'm starting to panic and it's good to know someone out there appreciates me!!

slouching mom said...

You are incredibly sweet. Those words just lifted me up.

Thank you, friend.

Philip. said...

There's some pretty cool blogs in your list!

jen said...

what an honor to be in such good company. thank you.