Monday, February 12, 2007

The "Landing Pad" Pout


Ethan and Neko (our insane Siamese cat) are good friends. They play together throughout the day, every day. Ethan gets pretty excited when Neko's around, sometimes even following after him while shrieking with delight.


Today he was getting too rough with Neko, so the cat had to show some tough love and well, E-boy's lower lip came out, reminding me of what mom and especially dad used to say to me whenever I was pouting..."You better put that lip back or a bird is going to land there"!


2 comments:

Isaac's Mom said...

Oh my goodness! What an adorable pout! Isn't it funny how we can get such a chuckle out of a little pout!

Anonymous said...

I keep coming back to see the picture story with Ethan and his cat. I smile every time.

Jeanie